COVID Information Page
The COVID Response Committee is working over the summer to determine the policies and procedures for the 21-22 academic year. Once we have more information we will send communications out to our families before the start of the school year.
COVID Policies and Procedures
Confirmed Cases at Aspen Ridge: 13
*Confirmed positive cases count staff and students who have entered the facilities after having contracted COVID-19 and does not include students in the VIP program*
Our operations and custodial teams are working hard to ensure the school is clean and sanitized. Take a look at some of the fun updates we've made around the school. For more information about what Aspen Ridge is doing to keep the school safe click here.
- Special disinfectant equipment and disinfectant that is a proven COVID killer
- Increased sanitization in classrooms and nightly cleaning
- Increased outside airflow through HVAC system
- Upgrade to hospital- grade filters in HVAC system
- Stand-alone air purifiers in each room
- Ionizers attached to the HVAC system for air sanitization